Vathi, Ithaca – Friday 14 September 2018

We got up fairly early and I made my way to the smart bakery.  So we had a naughty breakfast and left at a leisurely pace slipping the mooring just before 10am.  We had 19 miles to go, but the wind was too light to sail so it was another day of motoring. The weather was cloudy, but warm.  We arrived at Vathi at about 12:30 and anchored with no problem.  We spent the whole day on board.  We could have explored the town, but I was too lazy and we had just spent 3 days in a town. We ate dinner on board. Then I absolutely collapsed. I fell asleep in the saloon and Richard eventually woke me up to go to bed! Hence my failure to do a blog yesterday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Polace, Mljet – Tuesday 19 June 2018

Venice - Thursday 24 May 2018

Zaklopatica, Lastovo – Monday 18 July 2018