Milna - Thursday 14 June 2018

The weather forecast remains the same so we decide to leave and get to the next port before the rain arrives.

The sky is blue and we were hopeful that we might get a sail, but although the forecast was for a north easterly which would do us fine, it was south - easterly and on the nose.  So it was another motoring job.  For a time it was even a bit choppy.  But we got here in good time.  We were warned that it would be rather busy as the flotillas like to come here before the end of their charter at the weekend.   It was busy. One whole wall was reserved for a rally, but they found us a nice space near the town.

The town is old and cute. There isn’t much here, but it is pretty.  The weather comes up to forecast. We had a sharp shower.  Although there was thunder in the distance there wasn’t any at the time of the shower.  The only concern is that the mooring man said a Bora was due.  The actual weather report does not show that, but there must be some basis for his belief that a storm is brewing. Anyway if we get stuck here it won’t be a problem.  It is well sheltered and the charter boats should all be going home for the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Novigrad - Sunday 27 May 2018

Gouvia Marina, Corfu – 25 September 2018

Gaios, Paxos – Friday 21 September 2018